Weight Loss Magic Pills
While there are no real magic pills, shortcuts or hidden-secrets to dropping excess fat, I've found that there are a few simple things you should remember that can help a lot.
1. Make the time to train, eat, and supplement properly.
If this is a priority in your life, then treat it as one.
Leave the excuses to someone else.
2. Use variation in all aspects of your program (training,
diet, and supplementation) both to keep things fresh for
you mentally and to prevent your body from adjusting and
3. Set realistic long-term and short-term goals for
yourself. Make them concrete by writing them down and
reminding yourself of them daily.
4. Chart your course in detail. It's not enough to say I
want to lose 20 lbs. in the next 12 weeks. You need to
address what you need to do each month, each week, each
day to help you get there.
5. Remember that on a very basic level dropping fat and
staying healthy is a relatively simple proposition. Itís not about taking pills. Those that are successful at it are those who want it more than they want to eat poorly or live an inactive lifestyle. It may sound harsh but there's a lot of truth there.
6. Do it for yourself and no one else. Being unselfish in
life is a wonderful thing, but getting your body fit and
healthy is a gift you can and should give yourself.